Dresses and dresses for sale

Junior class office holds annual consignment sale Nov. 9 + 10.

Norwin Consignment Sale runs Nov. 9 + 10 in NHS Auditorium Lobby from 3:30–7:00 pm. Hundreds of dresses for sale.

Anthony Olshanski, Vice President

On Nov. 9 and 10 from 3:30-7:00 pm in the high school auditorium lobby, Norwin Junior Class Office held their annual fall consignment sale. Students can purchase dresses for this formal dances. Parents and students may view more information and see the dresses and sizes available on the Norwin Consignment website.

“We took a lot of inspiration from the senior class that put on the consignment sale last year,” said junior class vice president, David Shepherd.

Students can choose from hundreds of dresses ranging from sizes 0-12+ and in all different cuts and colors. Dresses range in price from $10 to over $200.

“Our goal for this year’s consignment sale is to have a lot of students buy dresses for low prices, and for the people who consigned their dresses; we write a check back to them,” said junior class adviser, Mrs. Danae Brentzel-Martina.

The sale is also open to middle schoolers who are looking for dresses for the winter dance, as well as students from other schools.

“We were grateful that a big part of our inventory was donated and consigned dresses and shoes from students,” said Sydney Reiter (11). “Our job was to set up the showcases, tag the dresses, and put them on the website and into the system which was fun.”

The profits from the event are put towards lowering the cost of prom tickets for Norwin students. Upon arrival to the high school, enter through door #6 and shop till you drop.